Image classification(Fastbook notebook_2)

Hi Friends, What i am so excited about notebook2 is we are going to deploy a model, which helps to understand the flow of deep learning.I am going to discuss the problem I faced, may be you may face in your journey.

First and foremost thing is you may not be able to get the bing api. If you are getting it, It's ok but if you face any difficulties means use DuckDuck go api which comes very much handy. Once you downloaded the dataset Everything worked fine until the deployment part. 


What I would suggest is if you are using the colab like me means you may face difficulties in using viola. What I will suggest is to go for Gradio which is much easier. With an few line of code you may built a amazing application.

My project is about classication of great ape(Chimpanzee, Bonobos and Gorilla)


eg:




In case you may face any difficulties go through my notebook. Feel free to ask the doubts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best practice to follow on git and github

Deep learning with TensorFlow